• Process documents related to appointments, travel and other personnel actions
• Requests fund for projects, equipment, supplies, instruments, maintenance and infrastructure and expenditures
• Monitors facilities (i.e. building equipment and instruments)
• Facilitates official request
• Disseminates information related to official announcements from the College, UP Administration and from institutions
• Manages concert series and other official college activities
• Manages and coordinates use of facilities
• Maintains UP Music website, Facebook, etc.
• Implements projects/activities, renovation and innovations in terms of facilities and its human resources toward its personal and institutional development
• Manages research and publications
OFFICE OF THE COLLEGE SECRETARY
The Office of the College Secretary is the official keeper of records, overseer of registration and scholastic evaluation of students at the college level.
The Office of the College Secretary serves as the liaison of the college to various offices in the University. It is in constant communication with sections of the Office of the University Registrar such as Admission and Registration Section (ARS), Computerized Registration and Student Records Section (CRSRS), Records Management and Appraisal Section (RMAS), and Publication and University Council Secretariat Section (PUCSS).
Among the offices under the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs, the Office of the College Secretary coordinates with the Office of Scholarship and Student Services, Office of Student Activities, Office of Counseling and Guidance, and Student Disciplinary Tribunal. Likewise, it coordinates with the Office of Extension Coordination under the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs.
• To advocate awareness on pertinent University and college policies, rules and regulations related to admission, registration, progress and graduation of students.
• To ensure the smooth flow of activities related to admission, registration, progress and graduation of students.
• To safeguard the integrity of the permanent academic records of students from admission to graduation and beyond.
• To provide efficient and friendly service to faculty, students and the community.
• Implements University and college policies, rules, thrusts and priorities related to admission, registration, progress and graduation.
• Coordinates with departments and other offices in the college, and with various offices in the University in relation to admission, registration, progress and graduation of students.
• Prepares, facilitates and conducts activities related to admission, registration, progress and graduation of students.
• Manages and appraises students records from admission to graduation and beyond.
• Conducts orientation on University and college policies and rules among new students.
• Addresses concerns of faculty, students, and the community related to admission, registration, progress and graduation of students.
*Primer for College Secretaries and Manual for Student Records Evaluators, OUR 2014 s
For Faculty and Staff:
a. Leave form
b. Certificate of Service
c. Enrollment Privilege for Employee/Employee Dependents Form
e. Official Travel Authority form (faculty)
For Students and other forms:
a. Materials Equipment Request Form
b. Audience Satisfaction Form
c. 2018 CMO Job Order
d. 2018 Borrower's Slip
e. GUIDELINES FOR RESERVATION OF ABELARDO HALL AUDITORIUM AND MINI HALL
Administrative Officer V
Administrative Officer IV
Administrative Officer III
Administrative Assistant II
University Research Associate I
(Detailed at the CMu Library)
Office of the College Secretary
Administrative Officer V
Administrative Aide VI
Office Senior Assistant
Administrative Assistant I
Administrative Assistant III
Media Production Assistant
Emergency Office Assistant
Research Program Office
University Researcher I
Graduate Program Office
University Research Associate II
Page was made with Mobirise